At Hidden Meadows we provide you with everything you’ll need for the perfect time away, see below for a list of provisions available to you upon arrival at our suffolk glamping accommodation and a list of things you should bring along.
What We Provide
- A welcome pack to get your holiday started consisting of tea, coffee, hot chocolate, sugar, a pint of milk, marshmallows for toasting over the campfire and a homemade cake
- Free range chickens and chicken food in a run near your tent (optional)
- All bed linen and towels (please note if you require bedding and towels for the single foldaway beds in Kingfisher and the double sofa beds in Nightingale and Jenny Wren there is a one off charge for these)
- Battery powered internal tilly lamps and tea lights
- Wood and fire lighters for the camp fire and wood burner. We supply you with a sack of hard wood logs for each night of your stay, more sacks can be purchased at a cost of £6 per sack. All the wood is locally sourced from sustainable woodlands using low impact, eco-friendly methods
- BBQ, utensils, toasting forks and starter amount of charcoal
- Cutlery, crockery, glasses, full set of saucepans etc.
- Condiments, cooking oil
- Kitchen linen, hand soap, toilet roll and washing up liquid
What To Bring
Waterproof footwear (even in summer the grass can be quite wet with morning dew)
Warm clothing, it can sometimes get chilly when the camp fire dies down
Camera so you can take amazing pictures of the wildlife which is all around you
Binoculars to get a closer look at the different species of birds and other animals at Hidden Meadows
And most important of all a strong desire to relax and enjoy your holiday!